We provide a unique service approach, which combines a client assessment with values linked to dignity, care and respect as well as providing technical expertise for managing building work.
We provide a bespoke client-led service that includes comprehensive advice and assistance to older people regarding housing repair, maintenance and/or adaptation work, assistive technology and a range of home safety interventions required to enable you to remain living independently and safely in their own homes.
• Advice on housing options, home maintenance, security, energy efficiency and possible sources of funding available through Local Authority Grants, charitable sources and/or private loans.
• Welfare Benefits Advice and Assistance to maximise income and maintain independence. This will also help to combat fuel poverty and social isolation.
• Advocacy and Liaison with a range of statutory, private and voluntary sector organisations on the client’s behalf.
• Effective Signposting and referral to a range of other organisations including information and advice.
• Technical Expertise on all aspects of building work including obtaining estimates, selecting a suitable builder and monitoring and supervising of all work in progress to ensure high standards of workmanship.
• Practical Assistance and Support throughout the process of repairs, improvements and/or adaptations.